Hiking with Kids: Fatherly Musings in Zion National Park

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Hiking with Kids: Fatherly Musings in Zion National Park

Postby 63ChevyII » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:35 pm

A bit different than my 'normal' trip report, but hopefully you enjoy it nonetheless:

Hiking with Kids: Fatherly Musings in Zion National Park, April 24 2015: http://www.hikinggeek.com/2015/04/27/hi ... l-24-2015/

The usual photo gallery, thoughts on gear as well as a short trip report will be posted later this week.
Last edited by 63ChevyII on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
63ChevyII
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Hiking with Kids: Fatherly Musings in Zion National Park

Postby zippetydude » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:33 pm

I can tell your family is going to share many adventures together! I liked the pics, especially the third one. "I'm on the bridge" is actually only roughly true, since the excited little fella is airborne in the shot you took! Those are such great moments, I hope you get a million of 'em.

z
User avatar
zippetydude
 
Posts: 2751
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 5:40 am

Re: Hiking with Kids: Fatherly Musings in Zion National Park

Postby 63ChevyII » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:57 am

Thanks Z! Yup he was dancing/jumping like crazy! He really liked that bridge!
Image
63ChevyII
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Hiking with Kids: Fatherly Musings in Zion National Park

Postby 63ChevyII » Tue May 05, 2015 8:41 am

I finally got photos (~60) and trip report posted:
http://www.hikinggeek.com/2015/04/27/hi ... rip_report
Image
63ChevyII
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:36 am


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests