I know I'm in a rut, but it's a good rut
Cindy and I couldn't believe the warm weather -- we were sweating buckets heading up to Dobbs. I swapped my long sleeved shirt for a t-shirt and applied sunscreen to my arms but kept the bottom on my convertible pants.
I tried to talk Cindy out of Jepson (I was knackered) but she would have none of it
View west from Jepson
Cindy coming up to Jepson
View north from Jepson
View of the north side of San Gorgonio from Jepson
Looking southwest from Jepson
Cindy playing in the snow.
View of the north chutes of San G from the top of the Big Draw
Looking at my home range of San Jacinto from the summit of San Gorgonio
Looking north from summit of San G.
BOLO for these two women...
Coming down from San Gorgonio -- great view of the ocean.
Dragon's Head is calling...
Not much snow on the Yucaipa ridge
Sunset over the valley
We did meet the friendly gentlemen again at the peak -- turns out they spent a few unintended nights on San Gorgonio. I recalled that Ryan (center) was referred to as the "MacGuyver" of their group.
A great day with a wonderful friend. I was totally knackered at the end of our 12 hour day. We enjoyed a good meal at Mill Creek Cattle Company before heading home. Thanks to Cindy for driving and encouraging me to go the extra steps.
Miles of smiles,
Ellen
