Wanted: Old XGK Stoves or Parts

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

Wanted: Old XGK Stoves or Parts

Postby Hikin_Jim » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Got an old MSR XGK type stove that you don't need anymore? Even non-working? Or parts?

I'm looking in particular for the spreader plate on the right with four prongs, but I'm interested in XGK stoves in general.
Image

Let's talk,

HJ
Backpacking stove reviews and information:  Adventures In Stoving
Personal hiking blog: Hikin' Jim's Blog
User avatar
Hikin_Jim
 
Posts: 4958
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

MSR stove

Postby Ulysses » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Hikin_Jim. I have an XGK. Sent you a PM.
Ulysses
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 6:16 pm
Location: Idyllwild

Postby Hikin_Jim » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Sent you one back. :) And an email.

HJ
Backpacking stove reviews and information:  Adventures In Stoving
Personal hiking blog: Hikin' Jim's Blog
User avatar
Hikin_Jim
 
Posts: 4958
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests