West Baldy and Mt. Baldy Pics for anyone interested

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

West Baldy and Mt. Baldy Pics for anyone interested

Postby harryquach » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:09 pm

User avatar
harryquach
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:40 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby Florian » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Enjoyed your pics and descriptions for Baldy. I hiked Baldy last summer my first and only time. Maybe i'll make it again this summer.

-Florian
User avatar
Florian
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:49 pm
Location: Palm Springs

Postby harryquach » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Florian wrote:Enjoyed your pics and descriptions for Baldy. I hiked Baldy last summer my first and only time. Maybe i'll make it again this summer.

-Florian


Hi Florian

Thanks for the comments. It was interesting hiking in summer. Strangely I thought it took more effort today than either of my first two trips up the bowl with winter gear!
User avatar
harryquach
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:40 pm
Location: San Diego


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests