I come in Peace

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

I come in Peace

Postby FIGHT ON » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 am

Polar Bear: I come in Peace

Norbert Rosing ' s striking images of a wild polar bear coming upon
tethered sled dogs in the

wilds of Canada ' s Hudson Bay.

Image
Image
The
photographer was sure that he was going to see the end of his dogs when the
polar bear wandered in.

Image
Image
Image
Image
The Polar Bear
returned every night that week to play with the dogs.
User avatar
FIGHT ON
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Trousdale Parkway

Postby bluerail » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:00 am

You have got to be kidding.....that is way too cool FO, thanks for sharing that. unbelievable.
User avatar
bluerail
 
Posts: 2108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:30 am
Location: La Quinta

I come in peace

Postby Cy Kaicener » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 am

That was cool :)
Here is another bear video - not so peaceful
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2806911/b ... ld_cougar/
. Please visit my website at www.hiking4health.com for more information especially the Links.
http://cys-hiking-adventures.blogspot.com
User avatar
Cy Kaicener
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Rialto, California, USA

Postby FIGHT ON » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 pm

zip thinks somebody shot the bear in the last shot. :roll:
User avatar
FIGHT ON
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Trousdale Parkway

Postby zippetydude » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:09 pm

From the San G board:

Post by FIGHT ON: I come in peace.

Post by Deerhunter: "Looks like they had a heck of a fight going on until they shot the beer and killed it. "

Post by me: "Forget the bear..what did they go and shoot a beer for? Now that makes me mad!"

I've got my priorities straight.

z
User avatar
zippetydude
 
Posts: 2751
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 5:40 am

Postby bluerail » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 pm

I can't believe FO took his helmet off... no more mystery, lookin damn good for 54.
User avatar
bluerail
 
Posts: 2108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:30 am
Location: La Quinta

Postby FIGHT ON » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:56 am

bluerail wrote:I can't believe FO took his helmet off... no more mystery, lookin damn good for 54.
dudes guns are almost as big as his legs! :shock: watch out!
User avatar
FIGHT ON
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Trousdale Parkway


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 74 guests