East Fork to Baldora / Widco Mine

Southern California and far-away places. Hiking, wildlife, cycling etc.

East Fork to Baldora / Widco Mine

Postby Zé » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Zé
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Postby FIGHT ON » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Just two questions, that's not a wig is it? :shock: and was friendowl with you guys? :lol:
User avatar
FIGHT ON
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Trousdale Parkway

Postby Zé » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:11 pm

don't be jealous cuz I got nice hair!
Zé
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Postby FIGHT ON » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Zé wrote:don't be jealous cuz I got nice hair!
you keep using that rake for a comb and you won't have ANY left!
User avatar
FIGHT ON
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Trousdale Parkway

Postby Zé » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:39 am

Image
Zé
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Postby FIGHT ON » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:53 am

Zé wrote:Image
!

bahaha!
Look! Even she thinks it's a wig!
I gotta tell ya, when I first saw that image on your tr it was sideways, I actually thought it was a woman! LOL I tell no lie!
Hey wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE!! :shock: where were you on 2-14-09 anyways??? :shock:
User avatar
FIGHT ON
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Trousdale Parkway


Return to Outdoors-Related Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests