31 Nerdy Jokes

Non-outdoors topics. News, sports, hobbies, politics, humor.

31 Nerdy Jokes

Postby zippetydude » Wed May 11, 2011 11:41 am

Okay, this is a pretty intelligent (read:nerdy) crew. I thought you all might like this funny link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrnd63DAH8o

If you got them all, you're ahead of me...I didn't get the one about his mom and cake...

If you didn't get any of them, like some of the posted responses, then sorry, you're just not a nerd.

z
zippetydude

Postby AlanK » Wed May 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Damn! I was getting way too many of them. I had to stop halfway through.
AlanK

Postby Ellen » Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 am

Howdy Z :)

Priceless!!!

Howdy Alan :)

Why am I not surprised :lol: (Note to newbies -- Alan is a physicist as well as an uber hiker).

Miles of smiles,
Ellen
Ellen

Postby zippetydude » Fri May 13, 2011 10:50 am

Ellen wrote:
Why am I not surprised :lol:

Sorry Alan, stopping halfway doesn't mean you didn't get the second half... you were going to be close to 100%.

Bad news for you too Ellen. If you liked it, that's not a good sign! Probably would have had the same score as Alan.

I'm proud to think of myself as fairly nerdy, but I didn't get the one with the Harry Potter allusion. Had to look it up. Didn't even know how to spell "patronus".

I noticed in some of the comments that people were actually making miniscule corrections to his jokes...gotta love that. "Um, Schrodinger's hypothetical cat was not technically in a trunk, but in a box. Just a small detail, but one I thought should be pointed out" and goofy things like that. It's a crazy world.

z
zippetydude

Postby Hikin_Jim » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:12 am

Well, I didn't quite bat a 1000, but I got at least 90%. :oops:

The mom and the cake joke was a Harry Potter reference. A Patronus is special spell that drives away the Soul Eater thing-a-majiggies that guard the the magician's uber prison. I guess if someone's Patronus is a cake then they really have food hard wired into their brain and really are fat.

HJ
Backpacking stove reviews and information:  Adventures In Stoving
Personal hiking blog: Hikin' Jim's Blog
Hikin_Jim

Return to General Chat