Thanksgiving

Non-outdoors topics. News, sports, hobbies, politics, humor.

Thanksgiving

Postby lilbitmo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:46 pm

As some will be off work tomorrow (and that's where you send and recieve messages from this website) I would like wish everyone a "Happy Thanksgiving" it's been a great year on the trails and I appreciate all your postings, hope to see you out there soon. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D lilbitmo
lilbitmo

Postby tinaballina » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:51 am

I second that Patrick, happy thanksgiving to all of you. I want to give thanks to each and everyone of you that puts up with my craziness on the trails.
:)
tinaballina

Thanksgiving

Postby Cy Kaicener » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 am

Happy Thanksgiving all.
. Please visit my website at www.hiking4health.com for more information especially the Links.
http://cys-hiking-adventures.blogspot.com
Cy Kaicener

Postby zippetydude » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Yes, happy Thanksgiving to all you crazy hikin' fools!

This year, I'm especially thankful for the chance to meet and get to know so many of you from this board. From trips up Skyline and San Gorgonio to our get together in June to the zaniness of multiple Skylines to a 31 mile epic adventure up Snow Creek, this has been a year to remember. Thanks to all of you for the fun, adventure and camaraderie!

z
zippetydude

Postby AlanK » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you folks who keep the San Jacintos and San Bernardinos crazy. :D :D :D
AlanK

Postby bluerail » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:16 pm

I'd like to give thanks to whatever that was this morning that took 6 minutes off my best skyline time. Very painful, my legs were having Snow creek/Marion mtn. flashbacks, but some how, they kept it up.

Zip, did Cat give you the paper with my time on it? Closing down on it, but squeaking out those 6 mins was pretty hard. Another 15 ? Might be a near death experience for me.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
bluerail

Postby magikwalt » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:22 pm

The family and guest have left and now its time for a nice bottle of a big red wine! We have much to be thankfull for. Knowing this crowd and getting to spend time with you is certainly on the list!

Happy Thanksgiving wishes from Jean and I to all of you and your families.
magikwalt

Return to General Chat