Happy Birthday Kathryn

Non-outdoors topics. News, sports, hobbies, politics, humor.

Happy Birthday Kathryn

Postby tinaballina » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Happy bday to you, happy bday to you, happy bday dear kathryn, happy bday to you.

We will have to do a bday hike.
:)
tinaballina

Postby bluerail » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Tina, you are so sweet. Kathryn is still out protesting teacher layoffs, but I'm sure when she gets home to read the post she'll be touched.

Or maybe embarrassed, simply because she is already touched.
bluerail

Postby Kathryn » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Thanks Tina! :D It was really nice to see your post. Today's been strange and crazy! Hey, any excuse for another hike works for me! I'm in....
"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand... and melting like a snowflake!"
Kathryn

Postby zippetydude » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:30 pm

What!?! It's your birthday Kathryn!?! Well Happy Birthday! I hope it turned out to be a fun one, though it sounds pretty eventful as well.

I think this extreme endurance hiking thing is pretty new for you, right? How did you feel about doing Skyline on your last birthday? Did you know you were so amazing that you'd be able to do it several times before this birthday rolled around? You should be extra proud this year!

z
zippetydude

Postby nobohobo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:49 pm

what they all said.
happy birthday kathryn!
nobohobo

Location: planet earth - photo was taken in dali city, yunnan province china 1987

Postby Kathryn » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Thanks Zip and Nobo!

I really never saw this hiking thing coming! I still don't quite understand how it all happened...but now that it's here, I'm having a blast and the best part is all the awesome people I've met!!
"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand... and melting like a snowflake!"
Kathryn

Postby magikwalt » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:23 am

I guy takes a few days off and misses the Birthday Party!!! This board is tough. Happy Birthday Kathryn. Sure hope it was a carb loading day for you!

Jean and Walt
magikwalt

Return to General Chat