Backpacker Blog story about halhiker

Non-outdoors topics. News, sports, hobbies, politics, humor.

Backpacker Blog story about halhiker

Postby halhiker » Fri May 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Another little story about my fun little endeavor. So far I've made it four months and still going. Can't wait for summer to do some bigger adventures.

http://www.backpacker.com/hike_every_day/blogs/daily_dirt/991
halhiker

Postby FIGHT ON » Sat May 02, 2009 5:45 am

"I took a fall off the trail a couple of months ago and hit my head on a rock. I was very lucky that I grabbed a bush and was able to not fall straight down and break my neck. It made me much more cautious."

Now you know how they feel! I knew that it was just a matter of time. Don't think you noticed but that wasn't no ordinary rock there Hal. it was a Cairn! They are getting sick and tired of being kicked over and pushed around. They're startin to fight back!
FIGHT ON

Postby halhiker » Sat May 02, 2009 10:19 am

FIGHT ON wrote:"I took a fall off the trail a couple of months ago and hit my head on a rock. I was very lucky that I grabbed a bush and was able to not fall straight down and break my neck. It made me much more cautious."

Now you know how they feel! I knew that it was just a matter of time. Don't think you noticed but that wasn't no ordinary rock there Hal. it was a Cairn! They are getting sick and tired of being kicked over and pushed around. They're startin to fight back!

I think one cairn distracted me and another one pushed me over. Those damn things! THIS IS WAR!!
halhiker

Return to General Chat