I had to

Non-outdoors topics. News, sports, hobbies, politics, humor.

I had to

Postby FIGHT ON » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Oh Yeah!!!
Got me a stamp with red ink. Gonna use it on all the registers. Save me some time! :wink: ImageImage
FIGHT ON

Postby zippetydude » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:09 am

Bad news FIGHT ON! According to the United States Department of Agriculture Code 3.1415 Section 926 Subsection 5358975 "It is unlawful to employ any inked printing device in the signing of documents on United States Government land for any purpose whatsoever." I guess that includes signing registers.

Rats!

It goes on to say, "This action, counter to the laws of the federal government, is the legal and moral equivalent of trespassing to get to Snow Creek."

Dang it!

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings.

I hope to see you out there on the trail one of these spring days. I'll watch for rangers while you stamp the summit registry. Then we can build a few cairns together.

z
zippetydude

Postby » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:00 pm

well, now we have an a reason to apprehend this character if we see him on the trail.

gonna be around mt lowe this weekend fight on? :lol:

Postby FIGHT ON » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:57 pm

zippetydude wrote:Bad news FIGHT ON! According to the United States Department of Agriculture Code 3.1415 Section 926 Subsection 5358975 "It is unlawful to employ any inked printing device in the signing of documents on United States Government land for any purpose whatsoever." I guess that includes signing registers.

Rats!

It goes on to say, "This action, counter to the laws of the federal government, is the legal and moral equivalent of trespassing to get to Snow Creek."

Dang it!

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings.

I hope to see you out there on the trail one of these spring days. I'll watch for rangers while you stamp the summit registry. Then we can build a few cairns together.

z

As soon as enough of that snow is gone and my ankle works.
FIGHT ON

Postby FIGHT ON » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Zé wrote:well, now we have an a reason to apprehend this character if we see him on the trail.

gonna be around mt lowe this weekend fight on? :lol:

Maybe, but Dude! What are you thinking?? You get to close you gonna end up like our good friend hickup. I tell ya he FROZE in his tracks when he saw me, ice ice baby!, speechless, couldn't move a muscle. And that was from 10 FEET AWAY! And that picture he took! That's how long it took for him to recover enough to remember he had a camera!!! Too late! FIGHT ON WAS DOWN THE ROOOOAD JACK! STUDENT BODY RIGHT!
Strange things happen to the mind when you get too close dude. Strange things,,, fair warning! 8)
FIGHT ON

Postby Perry » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Citizen's arrest...
Counting the days until October...
Perry
Site Admin

Postby FIGHT ON » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Perry wrote:Citizen's arrest...

Perry! this guy. I was gonna put him on the attire thread but noticed his left shoulder and arm are now missing. Last thing I remember was he reached out to point at something over my right shoulder. (it was my guardian angel.) Anyway, IT'S GONE! And his hair turned blue too! you don't want blue hair do you? :D

FIGHT ON

Postby HikeUp » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:47 pm

It will never fucking end will it?
HikeUp

Postby AlanK » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:07 pm

HikeUp wrote:It will never fucking end will it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restraining_order
AlanK

Postby bluerail » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:35 pm

anybody need Mark to take care of somebody for them ? Karin and Ellen won't even pay attention.

bluerail

Next

Return to General Chat