Un-Deleted Post

Non-outdoors topics. News, sports, hobbies, politics, humor.

Un-Deleted Post

Postby FIGHT ON » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:41 pm

zippetydude wrote:Sorry, couldn't resist!

By the way, one of your posts was a view from, I believe, Bailey Canyon or something like that. Where is that?

z

I know! Neither would I.

Bailey Canyon is on the north end of Sierra Madre. You can park your car in a lot right here.
You sure it was Bailey Canyon?
Hey wait a minute. Aren't you married? Yer not thinkin what I'm thinkin your thinkin are you?
Her? :arrow: Image :shock:
FIGHT ON

Postby Perry » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 am

I originally moved this into the hidden section because I thought Fight On was making fun of a strange elderly lady. Then he assured me it was a guy dressed in drag, so I read the other post and looked at the high-res photo, read his funny story. My bad. :oops: That is funny! :D
Counting the days until October...
Perry
Site Admin

Postby Hikin_Jim » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:39 am

Perry wrote:I originally moved this into the hidden section because I thought Fight On was making fun of a strange elderly lady. Then he assured me it was a guy dressed in drag, so I read the other post and looked at the high-res photo, read his funny story. My bad. :oops: That is funny! :D
I have seen the same individual in and around Pasadena where I work. I'm pretty sure it's a guy too -- or was originally. Some very poorly done surgery may have occured.
Backpacking stove reviews and information:  Adventures In Stoving
Personal hiking blog: Hikin' Jim's Blog
Hikin_Jim

Dressed Funny

Postby lilbitmo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:00 pm

HJ glad you are back talking on the board, some of us thought you might have been out of town or been sick or something?

Whatever the guy/girl is doing we all agree that the outfit is bit much, the good news is that she's (he's) getting into the wilderness - the bad news is that is she/he is willing to look like that, more than likely she/he will need a rescue one of these days if she/he goes deep into the wilderness wearing a skirt in winter conditions - hopefully no one has to rescue her/him.

Glad to have you back.
:D
lilbitmo

Re: Dressed Funny

Postby FIGHT ON » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:30 pm

lilbitmo wrote:Whatever the guy/girl is doing we all agree that the outfit is bit much,

I originally believed he was a woman and simply wanted to post the odd attire.
Let me be very clear, It is a guy.
There is NO doubt about it.
I talked to him enough at the gate to remember what he looked like when I enlarged his face in the photo. So creepy dude! He made it clear that he was an avid hiker, x ultra runner who has participated in many long distance trail runs. Knows all the trails, 65.
His high squeeky voice saying that bit about the summer months threw me for a loop! It was enough to distract me from his attire and I actually forgot I had my camera as we passed each other. Lucky for me :shock: I remembered and asked if I could take her pic. :lol:
Again the freaky part is that he waited more than TWO HOURS for me to return. TWO HOURS DUDE!
He was so excited to see me. :shock: Like he knew me. Rushed over with his eyes wide open, talking really fast asking a million questions. What a twisted creep!
With all this talk about making a warning sign for Skyline I was thinking of making posters of this dude. Not wanted posters, UNWANTED POSTERS! :D
And I thought I had all the dangers of hiking in the wilderness covered. Snakes, Bears, Ticks, Cougars etc. Now I got to watch out for the Valentine Vixen too?
lilbitmo wrote:Whatever the guy/girl is doing we all agree that the outfit is bit much, the good news is that she's (he's) getting into the wilderness - the bad news is that is she/he is willing to look like that, more than likely she/he will need a rescue one of these days if she/he goes deep into the wilderness wearing a skirt in winter conditions - hopefully no one has to rescue her/him.

These are kind words. I don't think his game is just to be in the wilderness though. I mean I was thinking about hiking with this guy. He knew so much! And he was going up again, the same day! I guess he would have brought is dress in his pack and jumped out of the bushes to freak me out on one of our hikes! HELP! MOMMY! THANK GOD I TOOK THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!
Hey, he fooled Perry too! :lol:
FIGHT ON

Postby » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:03 pm

I don't think it is any coincidence that it happens to be Fight On running into these folks... :lol:

Postby FIGHT ON » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:41 am

Zé wrote:I don't think it is any coincidence that it happens to be Fight On running into these folks... :lol:
Boo! Image
FIGHT ON

The Prince of Darkness, indeed

Postby halhiker » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:51 pm

When I first saw this picture I thought it was Ozzy Osbourne in drag.

SHARON!!!!!
halhiker

Postby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:07 pm

I've associated that picture with Fight On so strongly that I actually do believe it's him! :P

Postby FIGHT ON » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Zé wrote:I've associated that picture with Fight On so strongly that I actually do believe it's him! :P

Alright ZIP IT!
..."would you like to have a suckle of myne zipple?"
FIGHT ON

Return to General Chat