spray paint cans

Non-outdoors topics. News, sports, hobbies, politics, humor.

spray paint cans

Postby FIGHT ON » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:33 pm

What dude would flag down some little kids walking in the neighborhood and give them spray paint cans to graffiti his own car?

I'm not making this up! :D
You can't make this up! :lol:
FIGHT ON

Postby Perry » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Nope, it's true. I was chatting on the phone with Fight On today, and some kids were walking home from school, saw where I stenciled "Paint Something..." on my car, they asked me if they could paint something, so I handed them some spray paint cans. Now it says "Hola Senor," "Yo Yo," another smiley face and some other things. One day while I was at work, a friend painted "Loves Panda's" with an arrow pointing to the driver's seat. The graffiti thing has been a funny experiment, but not particularly helpful for my photography career.

As the season approaches, I'll be doing commercial photography and taking my landscape photos to hotels and new shops, so I'm in the process of testing paint mixes (Rustoleum oil enamel) and plan to do it all metallic blue. Surprisingly the aluminum dominates over the royal blue, so I'll probably go 2 parts royal blue to 1 part aluminum... Adding Penetrol reduces the brush marks and roller marks.
Counting the days until October...
Perry
Site Admin

Return to General Chat