COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Non-outdoors topics. News, sports, hobbies, politics, humor.

Postby » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:20 pm

:x

Postby FIGHT ON » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Zé wrote::x
:D just ten more days! :P
you wouldn't be wanting to make a small prediction followed up by something of value, would you? :lol:
oh i got it! lets bet your hair! got to think of something. some kind of bet that you could not refuse to where if you lost you would have to SHAVE! YOUR HEAD!!! :lol: won't that be funny!
FIGHT ON

Postby FIGHT ON » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:37 pm

no wait, now I'm sure of it.
a mohawk!
dyed cardinal and gold of course!
yep buddy boy, and you will have to wear that to sc for a week too!
wanna bet? :lol:
FIGHT ON

Postby FIGHT ON » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Surprise! :D GO SC!
FIGHT ON

Postby » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:06 am

lol. and what are you going to do if you lose?

Postby FIGHT ON » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:46 am

Zé wrote:lol. and what are you going to do if you lose?
Well do you believe ohio is going to win? again? :lol: (remember what you thought last year?) so?
It depends on what you believe the score is going to be.
how bout usc 33 ohio 3? :P
FIGHT ON

Postby » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 pm

how about we bet:

USC wins I get banned
OSU wins you get banned

? :?:

Postby FIGHT ON » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Zé wrote:how about we bet:

USC wins I get banned
OSU wins you get banned

? :?:

why would you wanna get banned?
perry ain't gonna ban you anywayz... even when osu looses so we gotta come up with sumpin else ma man.

no for reals dude. we should bet something. you don't need $ and I don't want yours so it's gotta be something else.
better think quick, it's only a week away!
FIGHT ON

Postby zippetydude » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 pm

How about the loser has to publicly post several times over the following week: " (the winner) WAS RIGHT. I WAS WRONG. I HUMBLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (the winner) IS MUCH SMARTER THAN ME AND HIS OPINION IS MORE VALUABLE THAN MINE. FOR THIS ENTIRE WEEK, I WILL DEFER TO HIS JUDGMENT AND SUPPORT HIS CLAIMS ON THIS BOARD.

Then, for the whole week, if Ze wins and he posts, "I just love my hair. And you know what, USC kinda sucks this year." then FIGHT ON would have to post, "Yes, oh wise and mighty Ze, I agree with you."

On the other hand, if FIGHT ON wins and he posts, "Ze needs a haircut just about as bad as he needs my advice about football. It's nice to know he is now a big USC fan." then Ze would have to post, "Yes, oh wise and mighty FIGHT ON. I agree with you."

We could all be the judges, and if the loser doesn't follow through like a man, then everyone will know.

Well, whatcha think?

z
zippetydude

Postby FIGHT ON » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 pm

zippetydude wrote:How about the loser has to publicly post several times over the following week: " (the winner) WAS RIGHT. I WAS WRONG. I HUMBLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (the winner) IS MUCH SMARTER THAN ME AND HIS OPINION IS MORE VALUABLE THAN MINE. FOR THIS ENTIRE WEEK, I WILL DEFER TO HIS JUDGMENT AND SUPPORT HIS CLAIMS ON THIS BOARD.

Then, for the whole week, if Ze wins and he posts, "I just love my hair. And you know what, USC kinda sucks this year." then FIGHT ON would have to post, "Yes, oh wise and mighty Ze, I agree with you."

On the other hand, if FIGHT ON wins and he posts, "Ze needs a haircut just about as bad as he needs my advice about football. It's nice to know he is now a big USC fan." then Ze would have to post, "Yes, oh wise and mighty FIGHT ON. I agree with you."

We could all be the judges, and if the loser doesn't follow through like a man, then everyone will know.

Well, whatcha think?

z
well, for starters that would be good, I'd agree with that but there has to be MORE! I wanna a mohawk dude, the problem is that no matter what I put up, when they lose, he will never live up to his end of the deal! don't believe me? just ask him and see. go on, ask.... you'll see.
FIGHT ON

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat