Trying to reach Pato

General Palm Springs area.

Trying to reach Pato

Postby zippetydude » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:30 pm

My phone died and ate my contacts, and Pat and I were in the process of setting up a meeting on Sunday. If you see this, Pat, give me a call at 909-792-3931 (that's my work # ) and if anyone knows Pat, please forward that request to him! Sorry for the odd post.

z
zippetydude

Re: Trying to reach Pato

Postby Perry » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:47 pm

FYI to everybody: PM's are more reliable than the email function of this forum. What zip is doing is possibly the most reliable because I think a popup blocker might make it hard to notice a new PM. Even with a popup blocker, you can look in the upper left to see number of new messages.
Counting the days until October...
Perry
Site Admin

Postby zippetydude » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:45 pm

Thanks for the support Perry. I recall at least one other person replying to him and Pat is a friendly guy, so I'm guessing he has multiple contacts with many people. I am totally available at my work number....in fact, let me invite anyone with a desire to make contact to use that number anytime. I'm old-school, so I'll both be happy to have your correspondence and try to respond withing 24 hrs, which I normally quite happily do.

z
zippetydude

Postby pato » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 pm

Hey Zip, sorry I didn't check in here sooner. Glad to hear all is well except for the tech problem with the phone. I left vm on your work phone with my number. Give me a shout whenever convenient!
pato

Return to Mt. San Jacinto & Santa Rosa Mountains