Hey, anybody going up this Saturday 3/24?

General Palm Springs area.

Hey, anybody going up this Saturday 3/24?

Postby zippetydude » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:10 pm

Just wondering, it's always more fun if there's folks out there to say hi to along the way. I'll probably be going.

z
zippetydude

Hey - Anyone going up Saturday 3/24

Postby Cy Kaicener » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:23 am

I am also a maybe. Now we have one probably and one maybe. :wink:
I might probably upgrade to a more than likely.
. Please visit my website at www.hiking4health.com for more information especially the Links.
http://cys-hiking-adventures.blogspot.com
Cy Kaicener

Postby THETRACK » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:48 am

Good AM to you all....I am a daily reader and appreciate all the posts in regard to CaToCd's info. We are up here in Santa Monica and do this hike about 3 times a year. I am bringing a group of 6 to 7 to tomorrow morning for a first half only to the Tram. Though i usually like a 4am start to beat that dreaded heat, we will be hitting the Ramone Portal around 615-630 am....I hope its not toooooo hot mannana.Would love to finally meet Cy and Zipp and the rest of the Forum....We will have 4 males...and 2 women. Look for the tall geeky one with too much food . Hope to see you all......Lyle T 8)
THETRACK

Postby cynthia23 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:45 am

I am a maybe. There is a lot of something going on up there, yesterday and today. Tons of clouds. I think it's mostly rain but I think there has also been some new snow. However, it seems really unlikely it is below the tram level. Anyone want to weigh in on this? Anyone heard from anybody who has been up there yesterday or today?
Q: How many therapists does it take to screw in a light bulb? A: Only one, but the light bulb has to want to change ...
cynthia23

Return to Mt. San Jacinto & Santa Rosa Mountains