What to do about Crazydude's stuff??

General Palm Springs area.

Postby cynthia23 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:41 am

Agree, Zip, the whole thing is immensely weird. There is no rhyme or reason in Crazydude's behavior. But then as we know Skyline does draw more than its share of eccentrics .... but not US, of course....WE are the normal ones ...hmm...

Well, is anyone going up Skyline in the next week? If so, please Do Not Pass the Gas ... the gratitude of many will be with whoever gets the tank first. I know it will mean extra weight for whoever picks it up and slowing down your time, but think how horrible we will feel if some bizarre mishap ignites the tank and burns up the whole mountain. I will certainly get the tank the next time I go through, but that probably won't be until March 31st or April 7th, so if you're going sooner, please get the tank .. thanks...

Good to hear about the no-snow on Skyline, Cy; no doubt will see ya soon ...
Q: How many therapists does it take to screw in a light bulb? A: Only one, but the light bulb has to want to change ...
cynthia23

Crazy so obstreporous Dude!

Postby guest » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:14 pm

Hi Cynthia,
I went up Sat, will probably be going up Sun, so I'll see about getting the can, maybe we can bury the other crap, unless someone will be going down from that height.

This is not the 1st time I've found this kinda stuff on the trail, once, it was littered over a mile, like the guy kept trying to lighten his load, (at least he had a bible, w/ some of his bros prison #'s in it!).

Hey, those big words throw me!

ss

Postby cynthia23 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:59 pm

Guesssty, you are our hero! You are the guy who is gonna save us from the gas! Cool. As for Crazydude's other stuff, let's just leave it for now, maybe I will take it down, although it's now getting so hot I don't really want to do halfways trips. But at least the rest of the stuff is not a hazard (a biohazard, maybe!) and it's possible Crazydude will come back and get it. So maybe we should just leave the tent etc for now. The gas tank is the only thing I'm worried about...
Q: How many therapists does it take to screw in a light bulb? A: Only one, but the light bulb has to want to change ...
cynthia23

Previous

Return to Mt. San Jacinto & Santa Rosa Mountains