by zippetydude » Sat May 10, 2008 7:44 pm
What a great day on Skyline! Had a chance to meet a bunch of good people, and see others that I've already had the pleasure of meeting.
Hey Cy, nice seeing you, and I noticed this in your posting: "It was hot and there was at least one casualty. At Flat Rock one of the Outdoorsclub people was dizzy and feeling sick." Hmmm. I spend most of every trip feeling dizzy and sick! I thought that was par for the course...
A few people (Karen, Roxanne, Lyle...) I met said they read the postings but don't generally post. Hi to all of you!
Tinaballina - nice meeting you in person!
Sadly, there was no sign of FIGHT ON! Must have been home kicking back, eating potato chips, watching TV...well, maybe next time!
Anyway, see you all again out there soon.
z